Monday 28 May 2012

goodreads.com

I made a discovery today on the internet that has really got excited. Drum roll please...... 
www.goodreads.com
Rate books that you have read or want to read. See lists of books read by others, books rated by your friends and if you rate 25 books that you have read across a range of genres. You can connect the website to facebook or use it independently, either way it is absolutely amazing!
I love book websites, book apps, blogs, whatever I can get my hands on. That was actually why the reason I started to write this, I wanted a 'book blog' to inform me about everything and anything about books. Anyway, back on topic, goodreads.com is brilliant if you are looking for a new book to pick-up or want to read something a little different. 

For example, having a quick look at my recent updates I can see that a friend has listed a book called "The Declaration (The Declaration #1) by 

No comments:

Post a Comment